The New Way to Show You Care!
How Does Share HealthCare Work?
Each month, voluntary contributions from Share HealthCare members are matched with medical expenses submitted by your fellow members via our secure online portal. Your monthly contribution goes into your FDIC-insured individualized bank account and is then distributed to help others in need receive the healthcare that is right for them.
By living clean, healthy, and active lifestyles; avoiding unhealthy habits, refraining from dangerous activities, and choosing only necessary medical procedures, our members enjoy the healthcare that is right for you and your family.
Why Choose Share HealthCare?
- Walk By Faith – Share HealthCare brings together people from all across the country, who share the same religious beliefs, to help one another bear the burden of medical expenses.
- Easy Enrollment – It’s easy to sign up for Share HealthCare with online enrollment! Simply complete the online enrollment form and if you qualify, one of our representatives will contact you to begin sharing at your convenience.
- Keep Your Provider – Share HealthCare will work with your provider so you can continue visiting the doctors and hospitals you prefer. Our goal is to help keep you healthy and happy!
- Helping Those In Need – Share HealthCare donates a portion of each member’s monthly share amount to provide medical care for orphaned and abandoned children in Africa.
What Makes Share HealthCare Different?
- Direct member-to-member cost sharing via our secure sharing network
- Individualized, FDIC-insured bank accounts for each member
- View, download, and print membership materials from our state-of-the-art website
- Flexible enrollment dates
- Secure online member account where members can submit medical expenses, receive shares from fellow members, access information related to your membership, and more
- Statement of Beliefs based on Christian principles
What is Medical Cost Sharing?
What’s in a name? Share HealthCare is exactly how it sounds — an easy and modern way to share healthcare expenses with your friends and neighbors online. It is not health insurance. We are a non-profit organization of members who strive to be healthy and active individuals utilizing the latest technology to voluntarily share healthcare costs through our direct member-to-member direct cost sharing.
Am I Eligible for Medical Cost Sharing?
Anyone who shares our belief in Christian principles is welcome to join. Our Statement of Beliefs is based on Christian principles of generosity and healthy living, and all who agree to those principles are welcome to join us in uplifting others through the new blessing of medical cost sharing.
About The Program
*Per Event Personal Expense (PEPE) is the amount of each eligible need that does not qualify for sharing. After this amount is met, the eligible needs are then shared.
*Annual Unshared Amount (AUA) is the total annual amount of eligible need that does not qualify for sharing. After this amount is met, the eligible needs are then shared.
Our Technology Sets Us Apart
Keep Your Providers
At Share HealthCare, we understand that the relationship between patients and doctors is an important one that takes time to establish. That’s why Share HealthCare allows members to keep their current providers and keep that relationship going strong for years to come. If your provider has never worked with Share HealthCare before, you can submit your bill to us for reimbursement.
Are you ready to help yourself and others like you save money through the sharing of medical expenses?
Please complete the form below to schedule a free consultation with one of our medical cost sharing professionals.
125 SE Via Tesoro
Port St Lucie, FL 34984
Monday to Friday
9:00am - 5:00 pm EST