A New Way to Show You Care!
Join a community of happy, healthy, and active Americans who come together to share the cost of burdensome medical expenses.
How Does Share Healthcare Work?
Each month, voluntary contributions from Share Healthcare members are matched with medical expenses submitted by your fellow members via our secure online portal. Your monthly contribution goes into your FDIC-insured individualized bank account and is then distributed to help others in need receive the healthcare that is right for them.
By living clean, healthy, and active lifestyles; avoiding unhealthy habits, refraining from dangerous activities, and choosing only necessary medical procedures, our members enjoy the healthcare that is right for you and your family.
Why Choose Share Healthcare?
- Walk By Faith – Share Healthcare brings together people from all across the country, who share the same religious beliefs, to help one another bear the burden of medical expenses.
- Easy Enrollment – It’s easy to sign up for Share Healthcare with online enrollment! Simply complete the online enrollment form and if you qualify, one of our representatives will contact you to begin sharing at your convenience.
- Keep Your Provider – Share Healthcare will work with your provider so you can continue visiting the doctors and hospitals you prefer. Our goal is to help keep you healthy and happy!
- Helping Those In Need – Share Healthcare donates a portion of each member’s monthly share amount to provide medical care for orphaned and abandoned children in Africa.
What Makes Share Healthcare Different?
- Direct member-to-member direct cost sharing via our secure sharing network
- Individualized, FDIC-insured bank accounts for each member
- View, download, and print membership materials from our state-of-the-art website
- Flexible enrollment dates
- Secure online member account where members can submit medical expenses, receive shares from fellow members, access information related to your membership, and more
- Statement of Beliefs based on Christian principles